Azercosmos is looking for last year undergraduate & graduate students and new graduates to join its Artificial Intelligence Team for an exciting and challenging Machine Learning Engineering internship position.
As a Machine Learning Engineering intern (Computer Vision), you will be working on highly impactful deep learning projects.
At Azercosmos, you will get a unique opportunity to participate in the full development cycle of deep learning projects from data collection, model development to product deployment. Upon successful completion of the internship program, the top candidate will be offered the position of Junior Machine Learning Engineer at Azercosmos.
● Development and evaluation of state-of-the-art computer vision models
● Development and deployment of scalable data processing pipelines
● Writing clean, maintainable, refactorable, and production-grade code
● Improving the performance and stability of the models
● Inspection, labeling, and cleaning of datasets
● Strong programming experience in Python
● Object-Oriented Design Patterns and Principles
● Knowledge of Deep Learning literature
● Theoretical and practical background in Machine Learning algorithms including clustering, classification, and regression
● Knowledge of Deep Learning frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch)
● Comfortable with reading research papers and conducting experiments
● Ability to work in a team
● Practical experience with large-scale computer vision projects
● Access to High-Performance Computing servers with GPUs
● Opportunity to contribute to a research article
● Collaborating with a motivated team
● CV screening
● Coding Challenge
● Technical Interview
● HR Interview
Details of the Internship program
Start date: 01.03.2022
End date: 08.04.2022
Office: Landmark Business Center
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] by January 21, 2022, quoting the reference “Machine Learning Engineering internship” in the subject line.