Azerbaijan School of Diplomacy is accepting applications for qualified English language teachers who are dedicated and willing to teach online, and can deliver enjoyable and motivating classes.
Azerbaijan School of Diplomacy is an education centre that strives to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefits for students. We promote supportive environment that encourages growth and development, help young people to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence they are looking for to realise their potentials, prepare for a career, as well as get a high-quality education through different projects.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English. All four skills must be at the highest level. (C1-C2)
- Research skills;
- Organizational skills, time management and high-level communication skills.
- All our classes especially the first months will be taught on Zoom so you will need high-speed internet connection, a camera and headset. You will be required to teach from a location that provides a professional classroom experience both in terms of background and connectivity.
- Preparation and planning of course materials, such as lessons, discussions, exercises
- You will lead classes to ensure that students are learning, understanding and applying their new knowledge; all done in a professional and supportive environment. Top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction is a must. Language learners are university students.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are required to send their CVs to [email protected] indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject line. The candidate will go through 3 tier assessment stages.
Deadline: Fri, 30 July 2021. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Remuneration: 1500-2000 AZN
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.